Now in its ninth year at Enzian, FilmSlam continues to be a popular outlet for indie and student ﬁlmmakers throughout the State of Florida.
FilmSlam will usually be held on the second Sunday of each month at 1:00PM at Enzian
• Entries submitted for review must be on DVD.
• Films accepted for FilmSlam will be exhibited using digital files to be supplied at time of acceptance.
• All ﬁlms must have a total running time of less than 20 minutes.
• Films may only screen in ONE FilmSlam in 2016. Films selected for the FilmSlam are still eligible to enter the Florida Film Festival.
• Monthly FilmSlam audience winners that are 10 minutes or less in length are guaranteed a spot in the 2016 Brouhaha Film &Video Showcase. FilmSlam winners longer than 10 minutes will be programmed at the discretion of the Brouhaha selection committee.
Entry into the FilmSlam is FREE(and open only) to all Florida Filmmakers.There is a $8.00 admission fee to the monthly screenings so that the ﬁlmmakers do not have to pay an entry fee! Tell your friends to come support indie ﬁlm!
Works are scheduled at the discretion of Enzian Theater and the FilmSlam programmers. Enzian retains the right to make changes to the published schedule at any time and for any reason.
Shipping and postage costs for DVDs and any support material to and from the FilmSlam will be paid by the ﬁlmmaker. FilmSlam will not accept COD shipments. Submissions may be addressed to:
Submissions may also be hand delivered to the Enzian Box Office.
1300 South Orlando Avenue
Maitland, Florida 3275
Submissions may also be hand delivered to the Enzian Box Office
Each month one audience award winner will be chosen at the FilmSlam. Winners will be posted online at Enzian.org on the Monday following the event. Monthly FilmSlam audience winners that are 10 minutes or less in length are guaranteed a spot in the 2016 Brouhaha Film &Video Showcase. FilmSlam winners longer than 10 minutes will be programmed at the discretion of the Brouhaha selection committee. At least one FilmSlam winner will be chosen and guaranteed a slot in the “Best of Brouhaha – Florida sidebar" during the 2017 Florida Film Festival.
Click Here to see FilmSlam '14.
Click Here to see FilmSlam '13.
Click Here to see FilmSlam '12.
Click Here to see FilmSlam '11.
Click Here to see FilmSlam '10.
Click Here to see FilmSlam '09.
- 1st Place: The Perfect Selfie
- 2nd Place: Truer Grit
- 3rd Place: It's Just Politics
- 1st Place: Resolution
- 2nd Place: Black Ice
- 3rd Place: Baby Bean Souls
- The Perfect Selfie (2015)
Writer/Director: Katherine Dudley
- In It For the Money (2015)
Writer/Director/Producer: Jose Guzman
- It's Just Politics (2015)
Director: Trent Duncan
- Fugue (2015)
Writer/Director: Maxime Jean-Louis
- Truer Grit (2015)
Writer: Directors: Chris Oddo, Doronne Perras
- Alexander Rises (2015)
Writer/Director/Producer: Ricardo Williams
- Blue Blood (2015)
Writer/Director: Eduardo Aguirre (http://www.BlueBloodUltra.com)
- The Last Offer (2015)
DirectorProducer: Allen Paschel
- Baby Bean Souls (2015)
Directors: Gina Juliet
- Black Ice (2015)
Writer/Director: Sarah Goras Peterson (https://www.facebook.com/Black-Ice-118762391796034/timeline/)
- Gabel (2015)
Writer/Director/Producer: Timothy Thomas
- Happy Birthday Jesse (2015)
Writer/Director/Producer: Jesse Timm (http://jessetimm.weebly.com/)
- The Jump (2013)
Writer/DirectorProducer: Cornelius O'Donoghue (http://www.fhilm.com)
- Resolution (2015)
Director/Producer: TL Westgate (http://www.creativeinletfilms.com/)