PART TIME BOOKEEPEREnzian is Central Florida’s only full time nonprofit art house cinema with a mission to entertain, educate, inspire, and connect the community through film. Enzian is searching for a new part time accountant, a seat which has not been available for almost 30 years!
Requirements• Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
• 3-5 years current bookkeeping/accounting experience (GL, financials, AP, AR, bank reconciliations) – salary commensurate with experience
• Nonprofit experience preferred
• Computer Skills – Sage DacEasy, Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Self-motivated individual able to work independently
• Excellent communication (written and verbal)
Full Charge Bookkeeping & Accounting Responsibilities• GL, bank, and account reconciliations
• Tax returns - monthly, quarterly and annual (State Withholding, SUTA, FUTA, OPT, 941, 940)
• Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, workers comp etc.
• Reconcile fixed assets and annual depreciation
• Weekly payroll and billing for 40-50 employees
• Quarterly and Annual Payroll Reports, W2’s and 1099’s
• Weekly sales reporting and analysis for management review
• Ad hoc reporting for management; also work on a variety of business projects and reports
To Apply for this opportunity: Email your resume as an attachment to Christy Smith In the subject of your email, please note "Your Name – Accountant Candidate"
PART TIME GRANT WRITEREnzian is Central Florida’s only full time nonprofit art house cinema with a mission to entertain, educate, inspire, and connect the community through film. Enzian is searching for a new part time grant writer. Help this great organization grow while enjoying a flexible schedule and opportunity to work from home.
Requirements• Degree in communications, English, writing, or similar field.
• Minimum of two years experience with grant writing required.
• Proven success with foundations, government funding, and corporate grants preferred.
• Arts experience preferred.
• Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
• Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
• Self-motivated individual able to work independently.
• Strong editing skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities• Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage all grant proposals.
• Annual grants include but are not limited to NEA, DCA, Orange County, City of Winter Park, United Arts, Disney, AMPAS, Science On Screen, and several foundations.
• Comply with all grant reporting as required by grantors.
• Work with finance to gather information necessary for applications and reports.
• Collaborate with team to gather information and review copy.
• Perform prospect research.
• Understanding of institutional history and programs.
• Maintain current records including grant tracking and reporting.
• Track statistics relevant to development and provide department with written materials necessary for stewardship (visitor number and diversity, educational program attendance, etc).
• Work with Development Office to provide input for all written institutional materials (including Annual Report).
• Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
To Apply for this opportunity: Email your resume as an attachment to Christy Smith In the subject of your email, please note "Your Name – Grant Writer Candidate"
1300 South Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Info Line: (407) 629-0054
Theater Offices: (407) 629-1088
Fax: (407) 629-6870
Box Office is open 1PM-9PM daily.
The staff of Enzian Theater and the Florida Film Festival are always available to answer your questions.
- Veronica Jaramillo, F&B, Theater Rental, Catering, Events
- Ethan Dutcher, Technical, Print Traffic, Exhibition
- Valerie Cisneros, Marketing, Press, Promotions
- Lindsey Bronaugh, Donors & Sponsors
- Christy Arnold, Membership
- Matthew Curtis, Programming Director
- Hollie Mahadeo, General Manager
- Christy Smith, Vice President of Operations