1300 South Orlando Avenue
Maitland, FL 32751
Info Line: (407) 629-0054
Theater Offices: (407) 629-1088
Fax: (407) 629-6870
Box Office is open 1PM-9PM daily.
The staff of Enzian Theater and the Florida Film Festival are always available to answer your questions.
- Veronica Jaramillo, Theater Rental & Events
- Ethan Dutcher, Technical, Print Traffic & Exhibition
- Valerie Cisneros, Marketing, Press, Media Relations, Advertising, & Promotions.
- Morgan Vidakovich, Marketing & Development Director
- Matthew Curtis, Programming Director
- Christy West, Food & Beverage Director
- Hollie Mahadeo, General Manager
Job Title: Development Associate
Join Our Team! We are seeking a creative and bright development professional who is a hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven.
The Development Associate is responsible for providing logistical support to specific fundraising and fund development initiatives, including events, grants, and donor development, including management of online fundraising, tracking, and reporting.
Performs a variety of skilled administrative and clerical duties directly related to development activities including:
Donor Management and Development
- Maintaining databases
- Developing and sending mass mailings
- Acknowledging gifts and donations
- Regular communication and support for key donors
- Attending and participating in special events
- Supports processing, activating and engaging members
Corporate, Foundation and Government
- Assists in seeking sponsors for the annual Florida Film Festival and other programs
- Coordinating sponsor activations, contract execution, and reporting
- Developing effective working relationships with donors, volunteers, government, and foundation representative and others to nurture their connection to the organization
- Preparing proposals and presentations
- Providing secretarial support
- Managing volunteers and interns for development projects
- Managing slide advertising sales, processing, and fulfillment
- Liaising to other local arts organizations, nonprofits, and charities
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to three years of experience in fundraising administration
- Experience with project management including planning, analysis, and problem solving
- Communication – able to present ideas effectively and creatively through email, newsletter articles, donor acknowledgement letters, on the phone, in team meetings, and in public presentations
- Planning and organization – able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize efforts to stay on track to meet goals, provide status updates as needed
- Technology - familiarity with donor-management software, Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities as necessary
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends as necessary
To apply, email your resume and cover letter with subject line “Development Associate Position” to email@example.com
Choose the next Wednesday Night Pitcher Show!
Fill out this request form and Enzian may program your recommendation for an upcoming Wednesday Night Pitcher Show.